The Tallboy cuts a whole new swath across the trail bike landscape.
In its 29-inch form, the Tallboy’s renowned rowdy streak comes to the fore. Happy at full gas, up or down hill, the speed and agility of the 29 configuration will have you bagging on e-bikes at every turn.
A 68 degree head angle and 110mm of VPP travel distills the original Tallboy’s playful character into something all the more mischievous. Longer reach and shorter chainstays fuel that personality, and bring the Tallboy bang up to date with the rest of the Santa Cruz range.
This bike is 11 speed SRAM X01.
One Medium | MSRP: $6499 NOW : $5250
Brand new Frame. "C" Carbon.
One Medium | $2100
ANTHEM’S SMOOTH XC PERFORMANCE, AMPLIFIED FOR AGGRESSIVE TRAILS. FAST CLIMBS, EVEN FASTER DESCENTS.
What do you get when you combine the XC speed of the Anthem platform with the added handling and stability of 27.5-inch wheels and longer-travel front suspension? You get the all-new Anthem SX 27.5. Featuring a lightweight ALUXX SL full-suspension alloy frame with 120mm of travel up front and 100mm of Maestro Suspension in the rear, it’s a great choice for technical XC race courses or remote singletrack adventures. The frame also features Giant’s proven 27.5 geometry for razor-sharp handling, plus a PowerCore bottom bracket for maximum pedaling stiffness and power transfer.
- Lightweight ALUXX SL-grade aluminum frame with 4 inches of smooth Maestro suspension
- 120mm-travel Fox Float CTD Performance fork with 15mm thru-axle and an OverDrive steerer
- Fox Float CTD Performance rear shock
- Giant P-XC2 double wall rims laced to Giant P-XC hubs with stainless butted spokes, wrapped in Schwalbe tires
- Shimano SLX / XT 10-speed drivetrain with Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes
One Large | MSRP: $2999, NOW: $2150
SMOOTH AND STABLE. A CLASSIC 29ER HARDTAIL MADE TO ROLL THROUGH ROUGH STUFF WITH ADDED BALANCE AND FLOW.
The Talon 29er’s stable, responsive ALUXX aluminum frame is designed with geometry that’s optimized for its 29-inch wheels. These larger-diameter hoops roll over obstacles with greater ease, improve your traction, and help you maintain momentum on any trail.
- Lightweight and durable ALUXX-grade butted aluminum frame
- SR Suntour XCM HLO 100mm-travel fork with hydraulic lockout
- Giant alloy double-wall rims, Giant Sport Tracker hubs, stainless spokes
- Shimano 3x9-speed drivetrain with Tektro hydraulic disc brakes
One Small, 3 Mediums | MSRP: $850, NOW: $600
FAST AND SMOOTH. THE ADDED STABILITY OF 29ER WHEELS GIVES YOU MORE CONTROL ON THE TRAIL.
The Talon 29er’s stable, responsive ALUXX aluminium frame is designed with geometry that’s optimized for its 29-inch wheels. These larger-diameter hoops roll over obstacles with greater ease, improve your traction and help you maintain momentum on any trail.
- ALUXX Grade Aluminum Frame
- SR Suntour XCM HLO Fork with 100mm travel
- Shimano Acera/Alivio/Deore 27 speed drivetrain
- Tektro HDC300 hydraulic disc brakes
- Giant CR70 Formula wheel set
One Small | MSRP: $850, NOW: $525
Perfect for hitting the trails and neighborhoods, Norco's Charger 20 is ready to rip. It features Norco's rugged, great-handling aluminum frame, 20-inch wheels, and quality components across the board. They'll love the 50mm-travel suspension fork that tames the bumps, the 16-speed Shimano drivetrain that makes the hills easy and the sure-stopping hydraulic-disc brakes for control and safety.
One Size | MSRP: $655, NOW: $450
The Optic Carbon 9 is a fast-pedaling 29" trail bike that rides with just the right mix of cross country efficiency and all mountain playfulness. Progressive trail geometry has been carefully tuned across each frame size to give every rider the same optimal fit and ride quality, while A.R.T. suspension delivers both efficient climbing and lively, capable descending. Ride your trails, your way - and ways you never thought possible - faster, with more control, complete confidence and that feeling of becoming at one with the bike. Ride the Optic and see the trail differently.
One Small | $2950